Welcome to Stars and Stripes

Welcome to Stars and Stripes clan, a gaming community for Battlefield since 2003. You must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple process that requires minimal information. Create Account or Sign In.

To apply for our clan, Register on our website, after doing this, the "Join SAS" will appear at the top for you to fill out an application.
  • Stars and Stripes has been playing Battlefield since 2003.
  • We play other games such as DayZ, Planetside 2, War Thunder, and Star Citizan.
  • We are a relaxed and casual community but also take part in competitive matches.
  • You must Register on our website first BEFORE applying to become a member.
  • Teamspeak 3 is the core of our community, you do NOT need to be a member to play with us! ts3.sasklan.com
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo
- - - - -

Rape Festival in india!? blizzard explain?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 XposR

XposR
  • Registered
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

I cant blieve it to be true.. but.... http://news.ugo.co.u...dia-begun-week/

india_rape.jpg

this is a quote from the site:

“I came so close to not getting raped. I almost got to the ‘rape-free-zone’ at the edge of town, but at the last minute 9 men jumped on me and raped me. Luckily I am just recovering now so I can participate in this year’s events, otherwise I would be put to death by stoning.”

Haha this is obviously fake but it was a funny read.

#2 Colosseum

Colosseum
  • Registered
  • 524 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

“This is a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years, we rape the evil demons out of the girls, otherwise they will cheat on us and we will be forced to kill them. So it is necessary for everyone.”

makes sense to me

Posted Image

#3 JagInShadow

JagInShadow

Battlefield Moderator

• Captain
  • 467 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

Well, human rights issues have been of an enduring nature in India, so I figure this article is a sarcastic way of putting that issue in people's faces.  But the article itself just makes me wanna punch a rapist in the face and break his stick in 3 places with a 1/2" dowel.

Rapists...we should stick 'em all on an island and barricade 'em in, Escape From New York style.

• SkullCracker likes this

Posted Image

#4 bllizzard91

bllizzard91

Server and Tech Support

• Admin
  • 3,010 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

First of all i would question the plausibility of a  "Ugandan" news website writing an article about "Indian Festival" but even then...knowing my country and its states there is no such thing as an annual Assam Rape Festival. We are not a third world country even though we have a lot of sick goons here who deserve to die. I read the article and the names and all give there are not real, and not even like real names, they're mix and match of other state's names. So clearly a "Bang Ding Ow and Sum Ting Wong" type news articles LOL.

I wont deny the sad state of my country though where recently so many cases have been coming up of people actually raping lil 8-9 year old nieces...which makes me sick to the gut but its a crazy world we live in and these crazy fools deserve to be tortured to death for what they do.

• Chocospam and JagInShadow like this

#5 XposR

XposR
  • Registered
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

we sure do live in a crazy world. There are sickening individuals all over the place!

#6 Colosseum

Colosseum
  • Registered
  • 524 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

this story does seem pretty fake tho

Posted Image

#7 IIxPALERIDERxII

IIxPALERIDERxII
  • M.I.A
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

Seems legit to me. Bad Blizzard.

#8 rewar

rewar

Awards Manager

• Admin
  • 1,245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

http://www.hoax-slay...-festival.shtml

Edited by rewar, 06 November 2013 - 08:40 PM.

• tylerste85 likes this

sastagsig_zpsd01e53091_zps95797e20.png

19_105.png

#9 SkullCracker

SkullCracker

BANNED

• Banned
  • 4,603 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

We or should I say many humans are stupid, sick and what I like to call vermin and should be eradicated from this planet. 

This is what must happen and let the creator start over. He had so many flaws in his plan for the human race he must wipe the board clean. 

Sad but true. 

• JagInShadow likes this

#10 JagInShadow

JagInShadow

Battlefield Moderator

• Captain
  • 467 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

Goin' on Skull's post, we have fallen pretty damn far from the mark.  This unchecked evil shit is out of hand!  In a world where moral standards (or lack of) are as numerous and culturally diverse as there are nations, can we truly say that we, as a world, will ever be successful in creating a globally recognized moral code?  Such a sad and maddening thing when the world can't agree on whether rape is right or wrong.  IT'S EVIL, DAMMIT!!!  When something is clearly wrong or evil (there actually is a difference) leaders should understand their responsibility to marshal their collective forces to fight it, not just sit on their asses expecting others less capable to pick up the fight.

• SkullCracker and bllizzard91 like this

Posted Image

#11 Trunkz Jr

Trunkz Jr

Lead Administrator

• Leader
  • 13,331 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

" we rape the evil demons out of the girls, "

Thats how you know this is fake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic